At W3CERT, we are very eager to see what hungry minds can do. Learning should be Fun and Practical to bring the best out of a Student. We strive to give such Environment and Experience. We are happy to launch our Internship Programme for Students studying Engineering and Arts & Science Courses.
Students who are pursuing their graduation in Engineering or Arts & Science can apply for this Internship Program. An Opportunity to Learn and Gain experience in the field of Web, Security and Latest Trends and Technologies. Give a Boost to your Resume, Apply to W3CERT’s Internship Programme today.
How to Apply?
Applying to W3CERT’s Internship Programme is very Simple and Straight Forward.
Send us your Video Resume recorded using your Smartphone or WebCam.
* Make sure the Audio is loud and clear. To avoid Background Noise, Record the video in a calm ambience.
* For Privacy Reasons you can set the Video Privacy Settings to "Unlisted" after uploading the Video to your Youtube Account. It will prevent the video being indexed in Search Results.
* Video Resolution should be minimum of 480p.
* Write your Full Name, College Name, Course and Year, and Mobile Number in the Message area.
* If you have any comments or queries you can include them in the Email.
For every Submission, We Send a Confirmation E-mail to let you know that we have successfully received your Video Resume. After Reviewing your Video Resume we respond to you via Email or Phone Call with an update about Interview Location, Date and Time.